Her Shabby Chic style embraces a relaxed, casual, European elegance that is family friendly, eclectic and yes, Eco chic too. Here are a few of my favorite, signature Shabby Chic tips that are also sustainable, great for the baby's room and timeless:
1. Discover the beauty of antiques, clean lines & finishes of reclaimed furniture.
2. Design is in the Details. Crystal chandeliers do not have to be reserved for formal dining rooms. Romanticize your daughter's room or powder room with a crystal chandelier.
3. Shop the Flea Markets for an eclectic table top. Mix and match vintage crystal and china based on your favorite colors or patterns.
4. Freshen up your bed with natural materials, crisp cottons, hand embroidered textiles.
5. Be inspired. Personalize your home with items that have a history and are beautiful.